Thursday, November 11, 2010

Coveresque feat. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (US vs. German)

As a substitute for my Thursday review(which I'm going to post tomorrow due to a very exhausting uni day)I'm posting a kind of cover battle.  

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl is one of my favourite YA, fantasy novels, but which cover to like best? Any preference?



US cover                                                      vs.                                      German cover                                      

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute , cute blog! I love the Victorian images. I'm a new follower!

    As for Beautiful Creatures...I really like the German cover. Why is that Europe has cool covers? I totally buy the German edition...if I could read German.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love the German cover. I'm not sure why they changed the title (maybe it's obvious if you've read the book), but I like the use of colour in the German version.

    ReplyDelete