Monday, January 2, 2012

Debut Author Challenge 2012


I'm participating in The Story Siren's Debut Author Challenge 2012 and here are the titles I plan to read:

 1. Everneath by Brodi  Ashton
 2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
 3. Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
 4. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
 5. Tempest by Julie Cross
 6. Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
 7. Fracture by Megan Miranda
 8. Ditched by Robin Mellom
 9. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
10. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
12. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
13. The Selection by Kiera Cass
14. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
15. Advent by James Treadwell
16. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf

3 comments:

  1. There are so many 2012 releases I'm looking forward to as well :D
    How did Mara Dyer end up on the list? Will you read a version that's released this year in another country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Miss Bookiverse Mara Dyer is an UK debut. I never had time to read it in 2011, so it's a good reason to put it on my 2012 DAC list now

    ReplyDelete