Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #48

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.



 E-ARCs

Arise by Tara Hudson (Edelweiss)
Until I Die by Amy Plum (Edelweiss)




For Review

Changeling by Philippa Gregory (A huge thanks to Simon & Schuster UK!)
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda (Again, thanks to Simon & Schuster UK)
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby (Thank you Allison for sending me a copy:))




Bought

Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John
Divergent by Veronica Roth (I already own the paperback copy, but couldn't resist to get a HC for my re-read)


4 comments:

  1. Nice mailbox! I've got Divergent in my TBR pile, but haven't read it yet. Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree, very nice mailbox. Some of them are on my tbr, too. Arise and Until I Die have such amazing covers! Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying for Arise and Until I Die! So jealous!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing mailbox!
    Lucky you, I requested those ARCs too but got a no :( And you have a copy of Thou Shalt Not Roadtrip! (me=jealous) :P
    Enjoy your books!

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete