Monday, April 23, 2012

New Releases: April 14th - April 29th



April 24th

The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death #1) by Bethany Griffin
Thumped (Bumped #2) by Megan McCafferty
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Social Suicide (Deadly Cool #2) by Gemma Halliday
Purity by Jackson Pearce
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf


Someone please send me some gift cards? I can't believe how many awesome books are released tomorrow!! THE IMMORTAL RULES, loved it. BREAKING BEAUTIFUL and THE STORY OF US are both on my wishlist. THE SELECTION is pre-ordered. Which of these do you want to read?


3 comments:

  1. purity: read :D
    the selection: pre-ordered
    masque of the red death: saw the german cover today and i think im going to wait for the german edition!
    and the other books...mh, breaking beautiful sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED for Masque of the Red Death! The Selection! and pretty much all of the books! :P

    Thank you for sharing this awesome post, Sarah! ♥ Now I shall go to my nearest bookshop and hope these gorgeous books are sitting on the shelves waiting for me to buy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Me want them all :P
    I already ordered Immortal Rules, so looking forward to that one. But I need Social Suicide :P Loved the first one.

    Hope you get some of them ;)

    ReplyDelete