Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Books On My Shelf #67

Here's what I got in the past few weeks. Some books I've already, THE SOUND being my favourite. Others like TEN or DANGEROUS GIRLS are reserved for my vacation in August. What did you get in the past week? Feel free to link to your posts in the comments. 



Ten by Gretchen McNeil (Bought - Kindle)
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendra Blake (Bought - Kindle)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Bought - Kindle)


Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (Read - Netgalley)
Letters to Nowhere by Julie Cross (Read - Author) 




For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund (Bought)
Everbound by Brodi Ashton (Bought)
Timepiece by Myra McEntire (Read - Bought)



The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (Won - Thank you Tammy @The Book Fairy's Haven!)
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (Bought)
The Sound by Sarah Alderson (Read - For Review - Thanks to Simon & Schuster UK!)

3 comments:

  1. The Maze Runner Series is one of my fave and The Sound cover looks good. Loads of great books to read! Happy reading :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the Maze Runner, but i only read book 1 + 2 in the Series ^^ I bought book 3 last week and i hope i can finish it soon. Anna dressed in blood is one of my favourite books of all time, so i hope you like it a lot :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely selection of books! I wanna read them all!

    ReplyDelete