Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Teaser: Infinite by Jodi Meadows

Infinite by Jodi Meadows

"But we weren't alone. Our people rushed through the passageway, firing pistols. Horses screamed, and the odor of burning wood filled the area. Both sides collided, all wild and chaotic. 
"Ana!" Sam's voice rang above cacophony. "Ana!"
I squeezed through the fighting, searching for Sam, but when I found my way back into the guard station, another group of Deborl's people surged into the main chamber. Blue targeting lights lit the room. Glass exploded in one of the vehicles, and screams crescendoed. 
I shouldn't have left my post. Stef had  put me by the door, and I'd left. 
"There you are." Deborl's voice pierced the noise as he appeared in front of me, his laser aimed at my forehead."  ― p. 69

2 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser :D I have yet to read book two, but hoping to read all three books pretty soon. <3

    ReplyDelete